1. The Fandromeda.com website (“Website”) and mobile application (“App”) (collectively, the Website and the App are referred to as the “Service”) are owned, registered and operated by TenTenTen Digital Products Pvt. Ltd. ("Company"), a private limited company, incorporated under the provisions of the Companies Act, 1956 and having its registered office at 303, Sobha Orchid, Jakkur, Bangalore-560 064.
KYC Information collected from the User(s)
1. We require Users who avail of the Service to provide us with the following information, which is hereinafter referred to as “Know Your Client” or “KYC” information:
2. Such KYC Information is required to be maintained by the Company to (i) comply with its obligations under Applicable Law; and (ii) to determine that all Users are eligible to win prizes for participating in any Game via the Service.
How the collected information will be used
The information collected by Us, shall be used in the manner described below:
Disclosure of Personal Information
2. We may also disclose certain information to third parties solely to help diagnose technical problems, to administer the Website, and improve the quality of the Services provided by us.
3. We reserve the right to disclose any personal information as required by law and when we believe, at our sole discretion that disclosure is necessary to protect our rights, protect someone from injury and/or to comply with a judicial proceeding, court order, or legal process served on our Website.
1. The Website uses temporary cookies, which are files that your web browser puts on your system when you visit a website, to store certain information that is not sensitive personal information. The information collected through these cookies is used by us for the technical administration of the Website, research and development, and to improve the quality of our services.
2. We may use third party cookies to track visitor behaviour and to improve the quality of our services. However, such cookies will not store any kind of personal information, nor will such information be disclosed to any third party.
3. These cookies are intended to be automatically cleared or deleted when the User quits the browser application. You are encouraged to use the “clear cookies” functionality of your browser to ensure such clearing / deletion, since it is impossible for us to guarantee, predict or provide for the behaviour of your system.
4. The information we collect with cookies is not sold, rented, or shared with any third parties, other than for internal Website development and maintenance.
Log File Information
When you use the Service, our servers may automatically record certain information that Your device sends whenever You visit any website and use certain apps. These server logs may include information such as your web or app request, Internet Protocol ("IP") address, browser type, browser language, referring/exit pages and URLs, platform type, number of clicks, domain names, landing pages, pages viewed and the order of those pages, the amount of time spent on particular pages, the date and time of your request, and one or more cookies that may uniquely identify your browser.
Additional Mobile App Information
When you use our App, we also may collect mobile device information like operating system and hardware type, numbers or codes that are unique to Your particular device, device state information, default device language, the location of your device, and App usage information.
Third Party Advertising and Analytics Companies
Third Party Links
1. We may provide links to websites for the convenience and information of users. These websites may not be owned, controlled, or operated by us. In those cases, we cannot control how information collected by those websites will be used, shared, or secured. If the user visits linked sites, we strongly recommend that the user reviews the privacy notices or policies posted at those sites. We are not responsible for the content of linked sites, the user’s use of them, or the information practices of their operators.
1. We have implemented industry standard security policies, rules and technical measures, to protect any kind of personal sensitive information that we have under our control from unauthorized access, improper use or disclosure, unauthorized modification and unlawful destruction or accidental loss.
Retention of Information
1. We retain any personal information that you may have provided to us, for as long as you engaged our services, and for a reasonable time thereafter.
Unsubscribe Option and Termination of Account by User
1. If the user wishes to unsubscribe from receiving non-essential (promotional, marketing-related) communications from us, after setting up an account, they may choose to do so by clicking on the “unsubscribe” link made available through the e-mail.
If you wish to terminate your account on the Service, you may contact the Company through Your registered e-mail id.
1. The name and contact details of the Grievance Officer are provided below:
Name: Ashoka Rao
E-mail Address: firstname.lastname@example.org
Postal Address: No. 3, 2nd Floor, PDS Towers, Off Kodigehalli Main Road, Sanjeevini Nagar, Bengaluru, Karnataka 560092.